Northern Beaches Sunset Tour
- Kesto: 3 Tunnit (noin)
- Paikka: Nightcliff, NT
- Tuotekoodi: NBST
On this tour you will see some of Darwins hidden gems:
- Nightcliff Foreshore,
- Rapid Creek,
- Jingili Water Gardens.
- Charles Darwin University campus,
- Casuarina Coastal Reserve
Return along the foreshore in time to take in the sunset and stop for refreshments. This tour includes a stop for dinner at either the Foreshore Cafe or various food stalls along the foreshore such as De la Plage, Ken's Crepes, Cucina sotto le stelle.
All the bikes have lights for riding after sunset.
Meet your guide at 5.00pm at the Foreshore Cafe , 255 Casuarina Drive, Nightcliff. This tour is designed to explore the foreshore of the northern beaches where locals come out to enjoy the tropical evenings. You will return to the start point around 8.30pm. Bookings are essential.
How to get there: If you don't have a car, don't want to take a taxi, you can always take the bus. Number 4 Busses run every half hour or so from the City to Nightcliff
- Local Guide
- Bike - Avanti Discovery 1 (21 speed hybrid bikes), Large, Medium and Small size bikes are available
- Helmet and
- Bottled water.
- Cafe food and drinks.
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Maximum age: 70 years
- Minimum height: 5 feet (150cm)
- Every tour is slightly different. Much of it depends on the weather, traffic and the riders themselves. Unless you book a private tour, meaning no-one from another group is on the tour with you, the route and distance is determined by the slowest rider. The safety of all riders is the highest priority. Darwin Bike Tours apologies in advance if you book a tour expecting to go a long distance and see many things and the tour turns out to be a shorter distance or a slower pace than you expected. If you want to guarantee your own pace and distance please consider booking a private tour.